Today’s blog post is a quick one just to give you information about how to keep in touch with us using the platforms you love to use every day.
Sign Up for Our Newsletter
Our newsletter is a great way to stay in contact with us! We’ll email you with news and updates, usually around 3-4 times a month. *Note- There are a lot of fields in the sign-up form, but all we really need is your first and last name, and email address.
SIGN UP HERE*
Email* – This is the BEST way to reach us. We have quick and easy access to our email right on our phones, so we’re able to respond to all of your questions usually within a few hours. Our email address is email@example.com.
Phone – We do have a phone number, 718-667-3150, but our line is often unattended. If you prefer a phone chat, please feel free to give us a call and leave a clear message with a number to reach you. We make all call-backs within 48 business hours.
- Facebook Fan Page* – Like and follow us to get all the updates!
- Our VIP Facebook Group* – This is our favorite method of staying in touch with you. We’re extremely active in our VIP Facebook group, and it’s a super-fast way for us to provide you with top-notch customer service. Plus, being a member of our VIP Group gives you access to great benefits like weekly sweepstakes, birthday bonuses, and more.
- Instagram*– We like Instagram because we try to be artistic photographers. This is not a great place to direct message us, though, because we don’t see it.
- Tag us @bathbodycandlemoments
- Twitter – Follow us on Twitter as we share and repost fun tweets from people we admire. Plus, Twitter is the first place where new products on the website are announced.
- Tag us @bathbodycandlem
- Pinterest – You can shop most of our pins! This is also a fun way to add some of your favorite Moments products to a board.
- YouTube – We make all kinds of videos. Sometimes they’re instructional, sometimes they’re just us catching up.
- Google Plus – A super-easy display of our blog content, videos, and some updates.
- Tumblr – You’ll find a hodge-podge of our content on Tumblr, including our blog posts and Instagram posts.
- LinkedIn – This is a general resume and profile of Kristen. All of her blog and business content goes to this channel.
Kristen is also President of the Vine Vendor Network. If you’re interested in reading her blog about small business, click HERE.
*All the links with the asterisk are where we are the most active and most likely to get a fast response from us. These are also the best places to go for new content, new products, information, and more!