Are you weary about burning wicked-candles? Maybe you don’t always remember to extinguish your candles and you’re concerned about creating a hazard? Maybe you’re not interested in committing to one scent for extended periods of time? Perhaps you wish to burn candles, but are in an environment where open flames are not permitted? Or maybe you don’t like the smoke that comes along with burning candles?
If this sounds like you, then you may be interested in owning a Wax Warmer. Wax Warmers commonly use electricity to melt wax tartlets. Wax Warmers are generally very easy to use; most of them just require a basic two-piece set-up, but they offer hours of extended scent release.
The Benefits of Wax Warmers:
- They don’t require any extinguishing – You just shut off the power.
- You can layer many scents by dropping in various scented soy tartlets.
- They don’t require any open flames.
- They can stay on for extended periods of time (as long as you have enough wax in them).
We recommend, and will be demonstrating with the Walnut Wood Finish 2 in 1 Ceramic Stoneware Electric Candle Tart Oil Warmer – $14.88 and eligible for Amazon Prime.
- Open the packaging and separate the different pieces (there are two). Make sure you are choosing an area that is heat-resistant, and out of the reach of children and pets (these plates get very hot).
2. Place the included dish onto the hot plate. (Do not just use any dish; these dishes are specially coated for wax and oils). Plug in your warmer, and turn the switch to “on.” When you see the red light on, you know your warmer is on and ready for some tartlets!
4. Leave on, let your wax melt, and enjoy the delightful aroma! Make sure it does not go below one inch of wax, or you could risk burning the plate.
We also offering a Tartlet Refill program where you can get 10 random tarts with or without a jar.
Feel free to mix up your tartlets to create your own perfect scent!