Candles are a 2 billion dollar industry, with over 400 commercial candle sellers available in the United States. With 70% of American homes burning candles, and all of the choices available, it’s hard to discern which company is the right one. Let us explain why the competition can’t “hold-a-candle” to us.
- Our candles are made with 100% American-grown, Kosher and FDA certified soy (a renewable resource). They are GRAS under the FDA, and support American Soy Farmers.
- We use cotton wicks, never lead or zinc. Our wicks do not emit metal pollutants when snuffed.
- Our candles are phthalate-free. The oils we choose are so safe, you could use them on your skin.
- We believe that all life has value, and so we sought PETA validation to be vegan and cruelty-free.
- Our candles are long-lasting. When burned properly, a 4oz candle can last about 15 hours, an 8oz candle can last about 40 hours, and a 16oz candle can last between 80-100 hours.
- We offer full customization, and welcome large orders for party favors.
- Our jars are 100% recyclable and made in the United States.
- We offer a flat-rate shipping fee of $6 to anywhere in the United States. We offer free hand delivery to our hometown of Staten Island, New York (with purchases of $30+), and we offer free shipping to anywhere with purchases of $100 or more.
- We offer the option of hosting a Candle Party, so you can bring the fun right into your own home!
- We offer lotion and massage candles, which you really can’t find anywhere else. We use natural shea butter, plant-based oils, and an extra dash of 100% pure grade vitamin e oil to create a natural emollient.
- We also create body scrubs, made of shea butter, dead sea salt/sugar, and plant-based oils. For the scrubs, we only use therapeutic grade essential oils as fragrance.
- We dedicate ourselves to the education of burning candles in a way that allows you to both get the most use from your soy candle, and keep everyone safe.
- We support other artists and craftsman, which is why we use Inspiration Studios for photographs, and we are members of the Indie Business Network.
- We are a small business, family owned and operated. Our commitment to you is sincere and personal.
- We believe in the importance of family and friends, which is why we hand-pour each candle, and hand-craft each scrub, understanding that this is a gift – to yourself, or someone you care about.
- We believe in birthdays, which is why have created the Om Charity Candle and Mustachio Charity Candle, where a portion of the proceeds are donated to the ASPCA and the American Cancer Society – ensuring more birthdays for people and pets.
- We stand behind our business and our craft, which is why we offer a return and exchange policy.
We believe in you. We offer the best customer service in town and will not stop until we get it right.